Our website security is extremely tight. Your name, your personal information and especially your credit card number are NEVER stored on the Internet with our system. Once you type your information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system, which is on a server separate from the Internet. We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site that requires you to provide your personal or account information. These include online ordering, order status, catalog request and sweepstakes forms. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server.
BenefitsOfGiving.com has developed relationships with our customers based on respect and integrity. We're aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you visit our website and provide us with information. The Privacy Notice below is posted to demonstrate our adherence to the practices you'll find common to the best websites online. We promise that we will treat your information with the same honesty and sensitivity that we have displayed throughout our company's history.
We will never share your email address, phone number, credit card information, or ANY identity information with any unrelated 3rd party except as necessary to fulfill transactions that you initiate or as demanded by the legal system.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Notice, please contact us as shown above.
Benefits of Giving Privacy Notice
By visiting our website you agree to accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Changes to this Privacy Notice, Conditions of Use and Notices:
Our Internet site does not sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are required seek the approval of your parent or guardian to purchase products from this site.
Personal Information Collected By BenenfitsOfGiving.com :
- Information you give us: BenefitsOfGiving.com may collect any information, which you enter on our Web site.
- Orders: If you place an order we use a secure order form, which requires you to provide contact, billing, and financial information. This information is transmitted to your credit card company to authorize your purchase. All information obtained from you in the course of transacting orders is used for the purpose of fulfilling your order in a timely manner and for communicating the status of your order with you. Additionally, upon placing an order, you may begin receiving our email newsletter unless you opt-out by pressing a link at the bottom of any newsletter.
- Email Newsletter Subscription: If you request an email newsletter subscription we employ a double opt-in subscription program. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you gave us with a link contained within it or instructions for completing the subscription process. You will not be fully subscribed to the newsletter until you click through the link in the email we sent you or otherwise follow the instructions contained therein. In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open email from us.
- Sharing of Information with third-parties: Orders: We will never share any telephone number(s), e-mail addresses, or credit card information, which you have given us with any marketing partner(s) or any unrelated 3rd party.
- Credit card companies and shippers: When you buy something from us we send your credit card information, name, billing address and the amount of your purchase to your credit card company to verify and authorize the purchase. Your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers such as UPS, Federal Express and the United States Postal Service to deliver your purchase. There also may be instances in which we drop-ship orders directly to you from one of our manufacturers or suppliers. These drop-shippers are only given your name, postal address, and telephone number for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order.
- Link to Third Party Site: Our Web site may contain certain links to third party sites, such as our vendors. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these sites. We suggest that you check the Privacy Notice of each site you visit.
- Fulfillments: When you purchase an item from us we may share your name and postal address with a 3rd party fulfillment company for the sole purpose of sending you the requested catalog. This 3rd party does not store the information nor does it use this information for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Information about Third Parties: BenefitsOfGiving.com may maintain relationships with other websites that operate as its affiliates, however, we have no control over their activities. We will immediately cease doing business with any affiliate that abuses the terms of the affiliate agreement. This includes, but is not limited to: spam, trademark infringement, predatory means of attracting visitors, or unlawful activities. To report abuse by an affiliate, please contact our Affiliate Manager at shown above.
- Law Enforcement and Protection of Users: We will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations when we must do so to comply with the law. We will cooperate with law enforcement investigations, comply with court orders or subpoenas, protect the legal rights of our users, and us or when we believe it is needed for fraud/criminal protection and/ or credit risk reduction.
- Business Transfer: In the unlikely event that our business is sold, has its assets acquired or transferred, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, or merges or becomes affiliated with any other division, individual or entity, any customer information owned or under our control may be one of the transferred assets.
- Security: We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information, including online ordering, order status, catalog request and most contest forms. Your name, your personal information and especially your credit card number are safely stored in our proprietary systems behind our firewall. Once you type your personal information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system which is on a server separate from our internet server. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full SSL support.
- Choice/Opt-Out: Our Web site gives you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out by calling the telephone numbers and email addresses shown above.