Rewards - Nonprofits
The Rewards Program directs to your organization "motivated fundraisers", athletes with fundraising goals. Raising funds using Benefits of Giving is easy - and rewarding to the fundraiser.
How the Rewards Program works?
Create a Nonprofit Benefits of Giving account and choose to become one of our Rewards Program* charities. Benefits of Giving does the rest and everybody wins! Athletes enrolled in the Rewards Program have goals... Fundraising goals. When they hit their goals, they are rewarded! By participating in the Rewards Program you offer the option to reimburse the Entry Fee for the athletic event(s) or to give your fundraiser a gift card.
If the minimum donation raised by one of your fundraisers is $500, the fundraiser has the option to have their entry fee reimbursed for that event, in the amount of up to $75. See Benefits & Costs for more details.
Incentives to raise more for your charity:
Entry fee reimbursement rules:
- - Event must take place in USA
- - The fundraiser must provide proof of registration
- - Only one reimbursement fee per event
- - Receipts must be received within 60 days of the event
- - Funds will be remitted to the charity net of rewards and service fees see Benefits & Costs for details
- - Multiple fundraising pages and dollars will not be accumulative. Rewards will be distributed according to individual fundraising page dollar amounts.